Scientific articles published on HAL
- Public and Private sector catering in France and in the UK: a review of the obstacles and opportunities to reducing the environmental footprint of meals - March 2022
- Summary report of preliminary field studies for Cool Food Pro - including interview and focus group data of different roles across catering organisations in England and France
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the Cool Food Pro Programme - March 2023
Resources for Caterers
- Cool Food Pro Calculator, its user guide and methodology guide
- Key figures to help caterers understand the impact of changing your practices with Cool Food Pro
- Digital Resource Kit with step by step guidance to help caterers to improve their practices and communicate their results to their customers
- Find all our videos and tutorials on our @coolfoodpro YouTube channel
These resources were created using shared knowledge and expertise, and are the joint property of the five partners
- Laboratoire LEGO (Universite de Bretagne Occidentale, UBO),
- Maison de l'Agriculture Biologique du Finistère,
- Soil Association
All of the above resources are free to access but are intended for private use only and may not be rebranded or sold for financial gain.
If you would like access to other project resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.